Saturday, June 25, 2011

Stop looking! This is the BEST mascara out there. Period.


If you could only add one more thing to your beauty arsenal for the rest of your life, hands down, it would HAVE to be Fresh's Supernova mascara. This is the stuff of mascara commercials and airbrushing dreams. It gives you Eva Longoria-esque lashes without the falsies. It's so good you may even dare to wear it without other make up. I'm not exaggerating. I have never had comments on my lashes before I started wearing this stuff!

Sensitive eyes

I switched to this brand after suddenly developing eye sensitivities. Supernova has been a dream come true. Not itchy or flaky or clumpy. Just awesome. And if it doesn't work out for you, Sephora (the only place it is sold in Ottawa, maybe in Canada?), has a fabulous policy that allows you to return products.

At $30 a tube, it is pricey but so well worth it. If you can, try it out in a mini tube. Fresh offers a mascara duo in trial sizes for only $11.95! You get Supernova and Firebird Magic Mini Wands Duo. They are amazing on their own or layered together. Either way, this mini duo lasts about 5 or 6 months! What a bargain.

Sephora ships to Canada, but there are also stores across Canada.

1 comment:

  1. I love trying new mascara!!! I also love lash doubling by Clinique, good for sensitive eyes. I got suckered into buying two so I could get the bonus, but next time I'll try this one!!!

    ReplyDelete